Advanced Micro Roni MCK Stabilizer for Glock G20/G21 (Pre-Order)
CAA Gen 4 Micro Roni MCK Advanced Stabilizer (Non-NFA)
This Micro Conversion Kit is a lightweight and sturdy platform for Glock handguns. The next generation of Micro Roni is here! We improved our past generation models into the ultimate conversion kit. It’s Micro Roni Generation 4, and we call it Micro Conversion Kit, or simply MCK.
The extended stabilizer, which now comes standard, enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro® strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. MCK is the most cost effect conversion kit in the world. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. MCK comes in two versions, one is a NON-NFA product (with standard long stabilizer brace), and the other is a NFA product (with stock).
- – No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- – Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- – Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- – Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- – Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
- – Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling
- – Right-folding stock/arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position
- – Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- – Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- – Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
- – Available Colors: Black, White, FDE and ODG
What pistols is this Micro Roni MCK compatible with?
- G20 and G21 (Gen 3 through Gen 5)
- You need to have a Glock that uses the OEM frame and slide with OEM rear cocking serrations for the charging handle to grab on to.
Does this require any special licensing or tax stamp?
- The Non-NFA stabilizer version of the MCK does not change the characteristics of your Glock pistol in anyway. The stabilizer brace is meant for one handed stabilized shooting. The NFA (stock version) of the MCK would require you to SBR your Glock as you are changing the characteristic of the firearm to a Rifle as it would be meant to be fired from the shoulder vs with one hand. The MCK is an accessory and not a firearm.
What is the difference between the Basic and Advanced versions of the MCK stabilizer kits?
- – The basic kits include the MCK Stabilizer chassis with folding extended stabilizer brace.
- – The Advanced Kit adds the following options: Flip Up Iron Sights, Flashlight, Enhanced Thumb Rests, Sling and QD attachment.
- – All of the options in the advanced kit can be purchased after the fact per diem.
- – The model listed here is the Advanced Kit
For CT residents:
- – There are no rulings by the CT DOJ on these outlawing them as they are a firearm accessory, not an actual firearm.
- – The MCK NON-NFA Stabilizer Version DOES NOT alter the characteristics of the Glock in any way that coincides with CT’s Assault Weapons definitions.
- – The MCK is not a barrel shroud. It does not touch the firearm’s barrel at all when inserted into the MCK chassis. The barrel remains in the pistol’s slide and functions exactly the same as if it were outside of the MCK chassis.
- – The MCK chassis does not require the use of a Pre-Ban Glock.
Black, FDE, ODG, White