GQ Armory Paladin SD Carbon SBRDecember 30, 2021
GQ Armory Paladin PDW Carbon SBRFebruary 14, 2022
GQ Armory The Paladin-10 .308
The Paladin-10 .308 by GQ Armory: Welcome to the Elite.
Developed at GQ Armory by Quinn and Chris, The Paladin-10 is our flagship .308 battle rifle offering. A reliable, accurate, lightweight, and beautiful custom defensive firearm that leaves no stone left unturned. Every component was carefully chosen to create a weapons platform that combines beauty, functionality and lightness. Built to run suppressed, The Paladin-10’s gas system is fully tune-able to run whatever .308 Winchester cartridge you feed it while keeping gas blowback at a minimum. No need to upgrade anything, just add your optic of choice and go! In ancient times, Paladins were The Chosen. Only the purest of heart, trained in the art of war and adorned in gold armor. Their mission was to battle the evil spawned in the world until their last breath taken. We built our Paladin PDW around this ethos. Welcome to the Elite.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- – CALIBER: .308 WINCHESTER
- – GQ ARMORY LIGHTWEIGHT TYPE III HARD COAT ANODIZED BILLET 7075 RECEIVERS
- – AMBIDEXTROUS BOLT RELEASE (SAY GOODBYE TO BAD LEVERS)
- – GENEROUSLY FLARED MAGWELL
- – GQ ARMORY LIGHTWEIGHT 6061 ALUMINUM M-LOK HANDGUARD
- – GQ ARMORY 7075 BILLET CLEAR HARDCOAT ANODIZED BARREL NUT
- – GQ ARMORY TDC BOLT CARRIER GROUP (SMOOTHER RECOIL, EASY CLEANING)
- – MFT MINIMALIST STOCK FOR SBR, SB TACTICAL SBA3 FOR PISTOL
- – ENHANCED, SCALLOPED LIGHTWEIGHT RECEIVER EXTENSION
- – BARREL: 12.5″ 4150 CHROME MOLLY , 1:10 TWIST, 5/8×24 THREADS
- – SUPERLATIVE ARMS ADJUSTABLE GAS BLOCK
- – Q CHERRY BOMB MUZZLE DEVICE FOR Q QD, GQ ARMORY, AND OTHER TAPER MOUNT QD SILENCERS
- – TRIGGER: GOLD, SINGLE STAGE, 3 LBS W/ANTI-WALK PINS
- – RADIAN RAPTOR SD CHARGING HANDLE
- – GOLD AMBIDEXTROUS SAFETY SELECTOR
- – BILLET 7075 MAG RELEASE BUTTON
- – LENGTH: 29.5″ COLLAPSED
- – WEIGHT: 6 LBS 13 OZ
- – WARRANTY: LIFETIME. IF YOU CAN BREAK IT, WE WILL FIX IT!
Please Note: When purchasing a firearm or other restricted item, federal law requires that it MUST ship to a licensed dealer in your state. Please have your FFL send us a copy of their license after purchase. If you need assistance locating a dealer to have your firearm shipped to, please contact us or enter your zip code at the GunBroker FFL dealer network website.
|Pistol | SBR||